Welcome to Kalamazoo Watchman

Please read The Message to understand the purpose of this blog page. I will try to keep up to date on the dreams and visions the Lord is giving me and place them here on this blog. Also you can go to my face book page which is located under Kalamazoo Watchman and if you would like to, contact me at kalamazoowatchman@gmail.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jesus is Knocking

April 25, 2010
Dream:
I was following someone and they went into a room and shut the door on me. The door had no knob from the outside. I think that from the outside there was a lock on the door, but I could be mistaken since this part of the dream was hazy.

Interpretation:
Possibly the door could represent the door to a person’s heart. Since there is no knob on the outside Jesus will knock and only the person from the inside can open it. If there was a lock on the outside of the door, then that would most likely represent that once the door is locked it is to late to open it and accept Jesus into ones heart. Maybe the Lord is trying to tell us that there is not much time left. I leave that up to you I am but a messenger with a message.

Update May 23 2010
I was lead to Revelation 3:20 and then I remembered this dream.
Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment