Welcome to Kalamazoo Watchman

Please read The Message to understand the purpose of this blog page. I will try to keep up to date on the dreams and visions the Lord is giving me and place them here on this blog. Also you can go to my face book page which is located under Kalamazoo Watchman and if you would like to, contact me at kalamazoowatchman@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

City of Illinois

April 27, 2010
Dream:

Destruction fell upon a city, I saw and herd a name and it was Illinois, seemed as though an earthquake or a bombing had destroyed the city. I remember the city being torn apart like a war zone.

Interpretation:
Well I found it funny that Illinois is not a city, but Chicago is in Illinois and if anything bad happened there many people could lose there lives since it is a big city. Other then that, I really don’t have any kind of interpretation for this dream. This was my first dream with a name in it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment